We are taking every precaution to keep both our guests and staff safe!
Here are some key safety measures we are using and ask you to do the same while dining with us!
1. We are practicing social distancing at all times. All tables are set to six or more feet a part.
2. Please wear a mask upon entry, when getting up from the table to use the restroom and when leaving. You may remove your mask while seated at your table.
3. Staff will wear a mask at all times.
4. Our staff is trained to sanitize between every dirty dish handling, every contact with a table and thoroughly cleaning every table before you arrive.
5. There is hand sanitizer provided throughout the restaurant which we encourage you to use before entry, every time you get up from your table and as you leave.
6. Guests will be provided QR Codes or disposable menus.
7. Please stay home if you are feeling sick!
8. Lastly, we ask that you enjoy your evening out at Fin Restaurant!
Thank you all for your patience and support as we navigate our way through these different times together. We look forward to dining with you!