We are taking every precaution to keep both our guests and staff safe and happy! As we sincerely appreciate the support, we also greatly appreciate your patience as service may take longer than normal while we diligently practice safety precautions to protect both our staff and guests.
Here are some key safety measures we are using and ask you to do the same while dining both indoors and outdoors with us!
1. We are practicing social distancing at all times. All tables both indoor and outdoor are set to six or more feet a part.
2. Please wear a mask upon entry, when getting up from the table to use the restroom and when leaving. You may remove your mask while seated at your table. Staff will wear a mask at all times.
3. Our staff is trained to sanitize between every dirty dish handling, every contact with a table and thoroughly cleaning every table after you leave. If you are the next table waiting, please be patient while we properly sanitize your table, we are making it safer for you!
4. There is hand sanitizer spread throughout the restaurant which we encourage you to use before entry, every time you get up from your table and as you leave.
5. Please stay home if you are feeling sick!
6. Lastly, we ask that you to enjoy your evening out at Fin Restaurant!
Thank you all for your patience and support as we navigate our way through these different times together. We look forward to dining with you!